|How does GSLB/SDNS work? (GSLB/SDNS Overview)|
1. User points his/her browser to www.arraysupport.com.
2. The user's computer sends a DNS query to it's local DNS and eventually the query gets to the authoritative DNS for arraysupport.com.
3. The authoritative DNS has preconfigured with 3 NS records (TMX in China, Japan, and USA) for resolving hostname www, so the qurey is forwarded to the currently active nameserver. In this case, the TMX in China.
4. The TMX in China sends a response with the IP address from the Japan back to the user through steps 5 and 6.
5. Refer to step 4.
6. Refer to step 4.
7. The users browser sends the request to the server in Japan.