Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
|What are the steps for password recovery of APV/AG/ASF Appliance?|
Password recovery is required when user forgets the assigned password to the device for logging in or password for enable mode after entering the device.
By default, all Array devices have username as “array” and password as “admin”. The enable mode has no password by default. Users can create other username and password as per their requirements.
Prerequisites required for Password Recovery.
2. If vAPV/vxAG/vASF is on AVX then AVX SSH/console access is required.
Password Recovery steps.
Array user password recovery:
To reset user “array” password follow below steps:
2. In the username prompt enter recovery, a challenge string will be generated.
3. Email the challenge string to Array Networks Customer Support at: email@example.com. A response code will be shared via email by the Customer Support representative.
4. Copy and paste the response code in the CLI, and press enter, array user password will be set to default.
Enable password recovery:
To recover enable mode password, follow below steps:
2. Email the challenge string to Array Networks Customer Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A response code will be returned via email by the Customer Support representative.
3. Copy and paste the response code in the CLI, and press “Enter”. The password of the Enable level will be reset to empty.
|Other questions in this category|
|How to download corefile(s)?|
|What is the syntax of ssldump to collect a clear text SSL trace?|
|Is there a way to enable OID enterprises.7518.104.22.168 via cli? Any impact on CPU/Memory usage?|
|How can one verify the syslogTrap, CaStart, and CaShutdown?|
|How does Synconfig work and what commands will be synced?|
|What are the commands to collect monitor files?|